Project Controller (m/f)
for Stuttgart, Cologne, Munich, Ingolstadt or Ulm
- Monthly controlling closing with the Group ERP System SAP,
- Business Partner to the project managers,
- Controlling of customer projects,
- Ensure and animate the budget and forecast process (with assistance of the international Finance Direction),
- Maintaining and controlling financial records,
- Financial and consolidation reporting (BFC) including accounting review (reconciliation controlling and accounting),
- Relation with external service providers (mainly accountants),
- Assisting the Managing Director in strategic diligence, budget and forecast process,Management of cash and balance sheet exposure,
- Review of annual accounts and preparation of limited review.
- University or Business School degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Ability to quickly understand different business cases and dynamic trading environments
- Fluent in German and English
- The applicant will be a highly motivated individual with international profile and perspectives.
- The applicant is motivated to pursue her or his career within GIGATRONIK / the AKKA Group.
Our offer for you as Project Controller (m/f)
- Become a member of a highly increasing and international company
- Find an innovative working environment including the independence to design your own workflow
- Varied activities combined with an attractive salary await you
- Achieve many benefits through our profound career model and numerous training opportunities
Then apply online now or send us your complete application documents under the reference number HP22117 with your salary expectations and your possible starting date to: email@example.com, for the attention of Daniela Meroth.